AIRLINE: JetBlue Airways
DEAL: Hot Deals
FROM: Cleveland (CLE)
TO: Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
PRICE: from $36 one-way
BOOK: while available
DEPART: select dates between 10/31/2017 and 01/30/2018
Hotels in Fort Lauderdale: Rating
|Hotel||Stars||Discount||Price per night, from||Choose dates|
The Pillars Hotel
Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Pembroke Pines/Weston
Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Intracoastal
Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
Plunge Beach Hotel
Comfort Suites - Weston
Pelican Grand Beach Resort, a Noble House Resort
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Weston
Beachcomber Resort & Villas
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
Aqua A North Beach Village Resort Hotel
Castle by the Sea Motel
Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston
Hyatt House Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port
Courtyard By Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
SpringHill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
About Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale is a coastal city on the Atlantic Ocean in the US state of Florida. It is known as the “Venice of America” due to its expansive canal system. Situated in Broward County in South Florida, the city’s population is over 170,000. The city is most famous for its beaches and boats, and while the city of Fort Lauderdale is relatively small in area, the term ‘Fort Lauderdale’ is often used to refer to the larger metropolis that has grown up around it. It is the county seat for Broward county, and is part of the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach metropolitan area, which has over 5.5 million people.
Downtown/Old Town/Las Olas Blvd
- Big City Tavern, 623 E.Las Olas Blvd. Great atmosphere, outside seating available. Sandwiches to steaks served.
- Capital Grille, Galleria Mall. Upscale restaurant featuring excellent service and great steaks. Incredible wine selection.
- Cheesecake Factory, 620 E.Las Olas Blvd, ☎ (954)463-1999. Located at base of Riverside Hotel where Las Olas meets the Tunnel. Popular chain featuring a large menu and countless desserts. Moderately priced
- Chima, E.Las Olas Blvd. Excellent Brazilian rodizio. Great salad bar too.
- Jalisco, 700 N.Federal Hwy, ☎ (954)462-9695. Small, family owned Mexican restaurant. Looks can be deceiving as excellent, yet affordable cuisine is served with a smile.
- Laffing Matterz, 219 S. Andrews Avenue, ☎ 954-763-5236. After you dine on chef-prepared fare, their cutting-edge musical satire will leave you wiping tears of laughter from your eyes!
- Mango’s, 900 E.Las Olas Blvd. Popular and reasonably priced. Outside seating is available and there is often live music.
- PF Chang’s, Galleria Mall. Popular national chain, serving non-traditional Chinese food.
- Cafe Europa, 910 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. 954-763-6600. Located on Las Olas Boulevard, Cafe Europa is a classic Italian restaurant. It is a very ambient setting that makes for a nice night out with friends and family. They specialize in authentic brick oven style pizzas made from scratch.
On the Beach/The Strip
- Monster Subs, 1978 E Sunrise Blvd, ☎ 954-463-7997. Sub shop known for handing you some of the meat to sample while you are waiting for them to make your sub.
- Trina, Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd (A1A). At The Atlantic Hotel. Award winning restaurant featuring a Florida-Caribbean cuisine.
- St Barts Coffee Shop, On the beach (A1A), 2 blocks south of Las Olas Blvd. Outside tables under umbrellas. It’s where the locals go for coffee and breakfast.
- Quarter Deck, 2933 E Las Olas Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316. 954-525-2010. Quarterdeck is located right on Las Olas Boulevard, the side that is closest to the beach, it is in walking distance from Beach Place and “The Strip”. It is similar to Applebee’s but offers a more southern style comfort food to its menu. Wide variety of seafood and meats, buffalo wings, and of course a souther staple of tater tots as a side. Quarterdeck provides a quality meal and is better suited for a quick bite or family meal from vacationers and beach goers.
- Primanthi Brothers, 901 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 954-565-0605. Also located right by the beach, Primanthi Brothers is a sandwich and grinder shop that has been featured on various Food Network television shows (in part due to the fact they load up most sandwiches with french fries as a topping) such as “Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives”. Their menu features countless sandwich creations that will be able to satisfy the hungriest of customers. In the event that there is not a pre determined menu item that catches your eye, you have to ability to have them make whatever sandwich you’d like. Good for a quick lunch or dinner before, during, or after the beach seeing as how it is in walking distance.
- Hooters, 17 S Atlantic Blvd #304, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316. 954-767-0014. Located inside Beach Place, the outdoor shopping and dining plaza on the beach; Hooters is a typical sports/wing bar chain. It is not exactly a family environment, but it serves a purpose of having cheap wings and drinks with a plethora of TV’s to watch a game on. (wikitravel)